The use of this site and the registration of an order through it is considered to be in accordance with the terms and conditions. If you DO NOT accept these terms, please do not use this web site. Sport Depot reserves the right to change the terms at any time without prior notice, and the changed terms will be published on the site.
I. General terms
• www.sportdepot.bg "is an e-commerce website - for selling and delivering the published goods on behalf of Sport Depot JSC.
• Publishing on this site has the meaning of a public call for the conclusion of a commercial deal for the purchase of online items by Sport Depot JSC.
• Sport Depo JSC through "www.sportdepot.bg" has the right to change the prices of the offered goods at its own appraisal, without prior notification. The user is required to pay the price that was valid at the time of the request for the desired item. The price reduction announcement is made by placing the new price below the old one, as the last one being scratched.
• In case of incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request Sport Depot JSC through "www.sportdepot.bg" is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
• The Contract with the Client is considered to have been concluded after acceptance by Sport Depot JSC through the "www.sportdepot.com" of the Purchase Request filled in correctly by the Customer ordering process.
• Sport Depot JSC through "www.sportdepot.bg" commits after receipt of an application from the Customer, to deliver the desired product or to inform the Customer about other circumstances concerning his application.
• Sport Depot JSC is not responsible if the Customer has indicated incorrect and / or incomplete data when making an order at "www.sportdepot.bg".
• Sports Depot JSC does not guarantee full compliance with the items presented on the site and those available in the store network.
• Sport Depot JSC is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the information posted on the site. Price adjustments in stores are possible as well as changes in product design.
• The dimension and match/size information published on the site should be interpreted as indicative. Sport Depot admits that there are discrepancies between the announced and the actual sizes for which it is not responsible.
• The categorization of items by purpose ("Sport" filter) is exemplary.
• All prices are in BGN with VAT included.
II. Rights and obligations of the parties
1. Sport Depot JSCundertakes:
• to confirm the availability of ordered items or to cancel the order within 7 business days;
• to deliver the goods ordered for purchase within the time limit specified in the delivery and payment information.
*During the large seasonal sales in SPORT DEPOT (January / February and July / August / September) online orders have an extended delivery period. The average delivery time during this period is up to 7 business days depending on the load and volume of orders in some cases the delivery time may reach up to 14 days.
Due to the large volume of orders during these periods, we may not be able to complete the delivery of all goods ordered by a customer and will be notified of that. It is also possible to make the delivery in parts, and if the delivery is NOT eligible for Free Shipping, the customer pays only the first charge and the other supplies are at the expense of the Sport Depot.
• Before each item is shipped, it is checked (if possible, without violating the package);
Ensure that all products are factory new (unused!) And sealed by the manufacturer, unless the contrary is explicitly mentioned when the goods are presented on the site.
2. The Client undertakes:
• to indicate his / her three names, exact and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address;
• to pay the price of the goods according to the conditions described in the information for delivery and payment of goods;
• to pay the delivery costs according to the conditions described in the information for delivery and payment of goods
• to provide access and possibility to receive the goods.
The goods to be procured are delivered to the delivery address specified by the Customer within the time limit set in the delivery and payment information.
The goods are delivered appropriately packaged according to their type and transport for delivery.
When the goods are handed over, the Customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third party is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer. In seasonal sales, delivery may be completed in parts.
If the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery of the mentioned address or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within that period, Sport Depot shall be exempt from the obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase. The customer can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after the expiration of the delivery period in which he has not been found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period begins from the moment of confirmation.
The customer has the right to refuse to receive the goods he has requested for purchase when he has been delivered to him under one of the following conditions:
• the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the order requested by the Customer and this can be determined through its regular review.
• the price that the Customer has to pay does not match the price due.
• in the event of a discrepancy between the purchase order and the delivered goods that could not be established at the time of delivery.
In the event of a discrepancy between the purchase order and the delivered goods, the Customer has the right to request a replacement of a size or an item appearing in its original order. In this case, it is necessary to make a written request (by mail) or verbally (by phone), not later than 14 days at Bulgaria, Sofia 1766, 6 Vasil Radoslavov Str., Business Park Sofia, building Sport Depot, Internet shop.
The Customer has the right within a maximum period of 14 days without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason to return the received items to Bulgaria, Sofia 1766, 6 Vasil Radoslavov Str., Business Park Sofia, Sport Depot Building, Internet shop.
The cost of returning the goods is at the expense of the customer.
Return is allowed under the following conditions
• the request for return of the goods has been filed in writing at the correspondence e-mail address specified by Sport Depot, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. The order must contain the customer's personal bank account, on which the customer's payment for the item will be refunded;
• the goods are in good commercial form, original packaging, with original labels, accompanied by the original documents issued by Sport Depot JSC - invoice, cash receipt, warranty card (if issued);
• the client agrees with a representative of Sport Depot JSC the address on which Sport Depot JSC wishes to receive the goods back;
• in accordance with the provisions of the CPA, the Sports Depot shall refund to the customer the amount paid within 14 days from the date on which the customer exercised his right to return the goods.
Sport Depot JSC reserves the right not to refund the amount paid by the customer in case of violation of one or more conditions for return of goods.
Return of paid amounts on cash on delivery.
When returning amounts payed on cash on delivery, you must have an identity between the person who ordered the goods and the person who is returning the goods , no matter who received it. It is the ordering and the returning person who will receive the money he has paid in cash. If the ordering person is a child, the money is returned to the child's account or to his / her legal representative - mother, father or guardian. For this purpose, a Birth Certificate or a Decision to appoint a guardian is required.
III. Personal data
• Sport Depot JSC through "www.sportdepot.bg" takes due care for the protection of the personal data of the Client, which have become known when filling in the electronic form for making an application for registration in the website and purchase. This obligation is waived if the Customer has provided untrue data.
IV. Revealing the information
• "Sport Depot JSC through www.sportdepot.bg" is obliged not to reveal any personal data about the Client to third parties - government authorities , commercial companies, individuals, etc., except in the following cases:
• has received the express written consent of the Client;
• the information is required by government authorities or officials who, under current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information;
• Sport Depot JSCthrough "www.sportdepot.bg" is obliged to provide the information under the law.
• Sport Depot JSC via "www.sportdepot.bg" is not liable for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract upon occurrence of circumstances that Sport Depot JSC has not foreseen and was not obliged to provide - including, but not limited to, cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond the control of Sport Depot J through www.sportdepot.bg.
All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes arising out of, or relating to, the parties to the contract, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, execution or termination, and disputes to fill gaps in the contract or its adaptation to newly emerged circumstances will be resolved by the competent court of registration of Sport Depot JSC in accordance with the Bulgarian Law.
VII. Warranty terms:
1. Sport Depot JSC gives a warranty card to every customer who purchased goods with the warranty. This card includes:
• • address and phone number of the authorized service repairers of the purchased appliances;
• the warranty terms of the relevant service centers or manufacturers ;
• warranty period of the purchased good;
2. Except for the obligations specifically mentioned in this warranty, Sport Depot JSC shall not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on a contract, damage resulting from an officials omission or any other legitimate theory; and whether the possibility of such damages is suspected.
3. For all goods the warranty terms are applied of the relevant manufacturer or authorized service centers. Only the delivered original warranty cards are valid in the service centers.
VIII. The warranty is voided in case of:
1. Damages, because of poor transport, storage or incorrect exploitation.
2. A try for repairing by the Customer and/or other unauthorized person.
3. When using poor quality and not original supply materials.
IX. Additional terms:
1. Sport Depot JSC is not liable for damage of the goods due to force majeure.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website!
X. Use of „Cookies“ and Internet Marketing
In order for www.sportdepot.bg to work, according to the functionality of the Sport-Depot team ("we"), as well as personalizing your visits, we sometimes store small data files called “cookies“ on your device. This is a standard practice that is widely used in almost all sites around the world. Get to know "Cookie" use policy, where it is explained how we do this.